Free Shipping EU on orders above 70€
Amarone della Valpolicella, usually known as Amarone, is an Italian DOCG denomination of typically rich dry red wine made from the partially dried grapes of the Corvina.
Elevate your style with this unisex eco sweatshirt. The shirt has a chic, crisp look and will go great with both casual and more dressed up outfits. Made of organic and recycled materials, this sweatshirt is durable, comfy, and extra soft.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (5.3 oz/yd²)
• Relaxed fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
• Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self-fabric half moon at back neck
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
On All Orders
Delivery When will I get my order?
Please note that this product is Made To Order. By making your product on demand, we reduce the risk of overproduction and reduce waste.
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
● Europe: 6–14 business days
● USA: 3–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
Where will my order ship from?
EU Orders will ship from one of our fulfillment centers in the EU
US Orders will ship from one of our fulfillment centers in North America (exception is the vintage dad hats, corduroy hats, the organic t-shirts, sweatshirt & hoodies that will ship from EU)
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.